TBWA has promoted Ara Hampartsoumian from managing director to chief executive of its Singapore office.
Hampartsoumian joined the Omnicom Group agency in 2014 from BBH, where he spent nearly a decade. TBWA credits him with leading the win of accounts such as Singapore Airlines, and “driving culture and innovation”, which includes a popular internship programme.
In a statement, TBWA’s global president and chief executive Troy Ruhanen said that Hampartsoumian...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events