Engagement has been the watchword of forward-thinking marketers when it comes to promoting a brand through social media. Many businesses leverage the power of influencers as part of their campaigns to reach their target audiences. But when, according to influencer marketing agency Mediakix, the influencer economy on Instagram alone is worth $1 billion, with key opinion leaders KOL with more than a million followers commanding as much as $15,000 for a post, brands need to look for ways...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events