Some of the world’s biggest advertisers and agency groups are coming together with Google, Facebook and other media owners to launch an unprecedented alliance to improve the digital media environment.
The Global Alliance for Responsible Media said its members want to use their collective power to significantly improve the health of the media eco-system and to identify specific collaborative actions, processes and protocols for protecting consumers and brands from safety issues in the wake of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events