In a branding initiative developed by brand consultancy Landor Associates, the theme revolves around on the idea of Nature’s Wing’. The airline's outdated logo has been replaced with a more modern one, refining its bird symbol. The accompanying visual system has been refreshed and is built around a new design element.
Landor designed the previous logo twenty-seven years ago. The new image aims to capture the spirit of Indonesian hospitality’ and professionalism.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events