The APAX Group scored a coup at the 2018 Campaign Asia-Pacific Agency of the Year awards handed out on Dec 11, winning the Greater China Experiential Marketing Agency of the Year after getting Silver last year. Silver went to Auditoire while Jack Morton Worldwide took Bronze home.
Shanghai-based APAX Group is known for its portfolio of luxury fashion clients including Coach and Omega. Other agencies shortlisted for the category include George P....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events