“I’m likely to quit the company if they decide to go back. I don’t want to die.”
This quote by an employee of WPP in Malaysia, who talked to Campaign Asia-Pacific on condition of anonymity, may sound dramatic. But it speaks to the gravity of the problems that forced WPP to evacuate hundreds of members of staff from a new office block in Petaling Jaya, west of Kuala Lumpur, a month ago. These include major...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events