CEI's Event Marketing Awards EMA was held in Hong Kong on the night of March 19.
SMS Group and George P. Johnson were the big winners of the night, snagging three GOLD awards each. Meanwhile, Auditoire and Jack Morton Worldwide picked up a Grand Prix each. Freeman too fared well with two GOLD awards under its belt.
We also saw representation from Australia with Belle Laide Events' winning the Rising...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events