The Digital and Social Media Advertising Guidelines by the Advertising Standards Authority of Singapore ASAS are expected to be finalised by the end of June this year.
Professor Sze Wee Tan, ASAS chairman, tells Campaign Asia that the advisory council has been sounding out the industry about such guidelines since 2013.
However, it was only after an incident involving Singtel and Gushcloud that the move to formalise social media guidelines...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events