The Singapore-headquartered software company has just closed a seed round of US$1.07 million, with investment from 500 Startups, Wavemaker Partners and Convergence Ventures, to fuel its expansion ambitions.
The company will use the funding for product development and expansion of its global team, with hiring planned in Singapore, Europe and the United States. It will also continue to seek investment in this round in order to accelerate its Southeast Asia expansion, notably into Indonesia...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events