2018 was a big year for everything data. With the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation GDPR coming into force and the Cambridge Analytica scandal still fresh in people’s minds, both the conversation and legislation around the way data is collected and used is shifting.
According to Mark Parsons, partner at the Hong Kong branch of international law firm Hogan Lovells, privacy restrictions are already starting to change in APAC, too. “Data protection laws...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events