Admango's adspend report for Q3 2017, released yesterday, has stirred up a digital-vs-traditional ruckus among veterans in HK adland.
'Major advertisers switched budget back to TV' was the report heading that triggered a heartfelt Facebook rant from Kevin Huang, CEO of Pixels.
For over a decade, I've said that advertisers in HK always treated digital as the poor cousin, he wrote. Every time...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events