I am fortunate to work in an agency in a country where women’s talents are given equal opportunity to shine.
In my experience with other companies, this hasn’t always been the case, but I think that often inequality isn’t the result of people’s bad intentions or deliberate choices, but rather of ignorance, assumptions and perception. And this applies to both women and men.
In some countries in Asia, marriage and family are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events