HP marketing leader Antonio Lucio, who has been a champion for diversity and inclusion in the industry, is leaving his post at the computer and printer company to become the global CMO of Facebook.
Lucio is leaving his CMO role at HP after three years at the company. He is succeeding Gary Briggs at Facebook, who retired from the tech giant in January.
The appointment follows Facebook's turbulent year filled with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events