Earlier this week, Disney sent out the RFP documents to select holding companies for its global media review, Campaign US has learned.
Three sets of RFP documents have been sent out to different worldwide markets, including Europe, APAC and the Americas, according to people with knowledge of the matter. These people said Disney could wind up selecting different holding companies per region.
The final meetings for the review will take place in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events