Disney is preparing to launch a global media review, Campaign US has learned.
The media behemoth will call for a closed pitch in which only incumbents are invited.
OMD, Dentsu Aegis Network’s Carat and WPP’s Mindshare are among those fighting for the business.
It is believed MediaLink is acting as an advisor throughout the pitch process, which will be procurement-led. MediaLink was not available to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events