Digitas is looking to aggressively raise its flag across the Asia-Pacific region with plans to grow from six markets currently Greater China, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia to 13 markets by the end of this year, says global brand president Michael Kahn.
The accelerated growth plan for the 39-year old agency of 3,000 global employees will involve growing its regional headcount from about 600 APAC staff to over 1,000.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events