Digital ad measurement is a challenge in any market.
That’s especially true in China, where the essential ingredientstrust, willingness to cooperate, and a balance of power between the partiesare often in short supply.
Marketers who spoke to Campaign Asia-Pacific agreed that the precision and reliability of online ad measurement on virtually all platforms had improved in recent years, but there were still plenty of pain points.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events