Sina Weibo has appointed Ogilvy Mather to embed its microblog platform in Hong Kong through an integrated campaign. This marks the first time Weibo will be advertised in Hong Kong with a 360-campaign hitting the streets with a series of above-the-line PR and social media activities.
Google and Ipsos have collaborated on a study that reveals urban Chinese users are the most influenced by mobile phone advertising. 84 per cent of Chinese answered in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events