Dentsu Aegis Network is planning to drop the Aegis’ from its brand name from 2020 and is further slimlining its Asia-Pacific operations to fully realise the broader company’s one Dentsu’ strategy, Campaign understands.
The agency network has reportedly told staff that from 1 January 2020as its new corporate structure kicks in whereby it will sit alongside Dentsu Inc. rather than as a subsidiaryit will no longer carry the Aegis’ name.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events