Dentsu has been on the prowl of late, recording no less that seven deals last month, pushing it up from 11th spot to seventh globally on the R3 MA League.
The deals included Dentsu's purchase of Hong Kong live events media company Branded Ltd and a stake in Japanese digital marketing conglomerate Septeni. It also picked up three agencies in Europe creative agency Partners in Portugal, digital agency Namics in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events