Pressure from brands to in-house marketing services is an opportunity for Dentsu Aegis Network DAN to pursue a hybrid model for client services, its chief executive Tim Andree has insisted.
Dentsu's international arm, which includes media networks Carat and Vizeum, told investors today that its operating margin would be squeezed until 2021 as the company looks to increase investment costs.
When asked about the pressure on agencies by clients in-housing services such...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events