The agencies have been working together since 2012. Aspac will become part of Dentsu’s global agency network but will continue to operate separately and retain its brand identity. Dentsu declined to disclose the percentage of investment, but a spokesperson described it as “a significant majority.
Dick van Motman, chairman and CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network Southeast Asia, said the network has seen great potential for its business in the Philippines to expand on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events