Dentsu Aegis Network is appointing Henry Tajer, the former global CEO of IPG Mediabands who was most recently MD of Amazon Media Group Australia, as chief executive for Australia and New Zealand.
Tajer is returning to the agency side after just six months with the online retail giant. The appointment follows what DAN called an extensive global executive search after Simon Ryan departed the network last fall.
Prior to Amazon, Tajer was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events