John Zeigler, chairman and chief executive of DDB Group Asia-Pacific, India and Japan, said that the initiative, which will see chief creative officer Amir Kassaei move from New York, means that China is now “the centre piece for our global creative work”.
“World-class brands are moving here, and they deserve world-class creative,” Zeigler said.
Chuck Brymer, DDB worldwide chief executive, described the move as one of the most...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events