David Mayo, the former chief executive of Ogilvy Malaysia, has been named chief business development officer for GetCraft, which bills itself as Asia’s largest creative vendor marketplace outside China.
Mayo resigned from Ogilvy last August, but said he has been working with GetCraft for over a year in an advisory role. He has taken an equity stake in the company but continues to serve several other firms in an advisory and non-executive...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events