Dataxu is closing down its Asia-Pacific operations just one month after its acquisition by Roku was completed.
It is believed that all staff across the adtech firm's Sydney and Singapore offices have been let go, according to multiple sources.
Campaign Asia-Pacific has tried to contact various Dataxu staffers in Singapore and Sydney, but it appears their phones have been disconnected. Neither Dataxu nor Roku have returned Campaign's requests for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events