The way fashion is consumed has changed significantly over the last decade. A new era opened when social media gave customers and fans a voice, and brands were completely unprepared for it. Previously, these brands were the market influencers, and their power wasn’t challenged. But with the emergence of the China market, which has its own specific rules and an even more democratic social media approach, fashion brands need new marketing approaches to meet the needs of this...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events