How did you get into advertising
Officially, I was headhunted.
The unofficial story goes like this Ken was a late bloomer. With no apparent destiny knocking on his door, he was doomed to a perpetual state of idle. After discovering the infinite world of the internet through his first personal computer, to use a cliche, the rest is history. He taught himself design, web development, and more importantly, the art of marketing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events