Government agencies and corporations have a major problem as they work to give stakeholders accurate and up-to-date information about coronavirus They’re lacking a centralized source of information on which they can depend.
Since the outbreak of coronavirus in Wuhan, China, the country’s National Health Commission has said that more than 31,000 people have been infected and more than 600 have died, most of whom were in China.
However, governments and multinational businesses,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events