A video circulating on Chinese social media shows a sometimes heated confrontation between a group of women and staffers from GroupM China in and around the lobby of the WPP campus in Shanghai yesterday around noon.
GroupM China's chief investment officer Rycan Di appears in the video. The women were reportedly representing Tansuo Media, a Hangzhou-based over-the-top OTT programmatic buying agent GroupM has worked with. The women accuse the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events