Omnicom Media Group has appointed Claudine Kwek as chief operating officer for its business in China, effective in March.
The newly created COO role will be responsible for driving operational excellence among OMG China's full-service media agencies, OMD and PHD, as well as the group’s data and analytics division, Annalect, according to a release.
Kwek joins from WPP, where she spent 18 years in APAC. Most recently, she...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events