Cision CEO Kevin Akeroyd has stepped down to pursue other opportunities less than two weeks after Platinum Equity completed its acquisition of the communications technology company.
On Monday, Akeroyd was replaced by Platinum Equity partner Brandon Crawley, who will serve as interim CEO.
We remain energized by the opportunities in front of us and are confident that we are well-positioned to accelerate growth in ways that allow us to best serve...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events