Hotel brands will continue to dominate the accommodation market when it comes to Chinese outbound tourism, despite being under threat from Airbnb globally, according to a report by Express-In and Pingcoo Technology, both mobile advertising solution providers.
And what hotel brand is the favourite among such tourists Holiday Inn.
The report is based on data gathered between January and March from 10 million mobile devices of Chinese middle-class users in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events