Chiang will replace Paul Payne in September, and joins with a brief to build on the foundation built by Payne and push PHD’s pioneering positioning.
He will report to Omnicom Media Group Asia-Pacific CEO Barry Cupples pictured, who said Chiang comes with a strong reputation in building business, understands the Asia-Pacific market and is incredibly driven. He also has a rare mix of operational skill and talent as a creative strategist that suits this role.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events