On Monday, the campaign won two gold lions in the direct category.
The campaign, which was based on the consumer insight that tired and busy Koreans dreaded grocery shopping, centred around virtual stores for busy commuters in subway stations. The stores, which looked just like real stores, allowed shoppers to buy items by scanning codes with their mobile phones. After they had checked out, their groceries would arrive at their doorsteps as soon as they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events