Infant diapers is a category where market leadership carries strong implied emotional reassurance, with consumers being primarily nervous first-time parents who put their faith in the biggest brand.
As a challenger brand in the Hong Kong market, Huggies needed to do something truly new in the category to shift the market dynamics and grab consumers not only parents but their circle of friends and family as their advice often influences brand choice....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events