On 16 June, the awards ceremony was held for Lions Direct at the Palais des Festivals and the best work was justifiably rewarded with metals. I was personally disappointed that there were not too many winners from Asia in the Direct Marketing category. Asia only won 2 Silver India and 4 Bronze Hong Kong, Philippines, Pakistan and Japan out of a total of 75 metals awarded in the group. However, I was personally very happy that Pakistan won...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events