Boone says the search engine’s relationship with agencies has changed dramatically. “Right now our dialogue is all about the marketing context five years from now,” he adds. He doesn’t shy away from the tough questions either and talks openly about the company’s future and the growing dominance of Facebook.
What is Google’s creative support strategy for agencies
This comes from our team called Zoo. We describe it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events