CANNES - Australia won Asia-Pacific's only Gold PR Lion for the 'Pocket Money - Equal Future' campaign by TBWA Melbourne on behalf of ANZ. The campaign also won a Bronze Lion.
No PR agencies in Asia were credited for Asia's 11 Lions in this category. Overall, 85 PR Lions were awarded.
The Grand Prix was won by Sweden's Forsman Bodenfors Gothenburg for 'The Organic Effect' on behalf of Coop....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events