Is survival of the finest still the name of the game for fine dining in Asia-Pacific Delicately plated, multi-course culinary indulgences served over several hours seem at odds with the Asian trend of eating at double time, preferably over the office desk.
Yet Esther Lau, a research analyst at Mintel, believes that it is precisely Asian urbanites’ fast-paced lifestyle that gives fine dining an edge.
“Fine dining restaurants don’t have to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events