The fashion group has made approaches to networks ahead of a pitch for the business.
In February last year Burberry handed media buying and planning duties for its China and Hong Kong accounts to Maxus.
Agency sources suggested Burberry is considering several possible routes leading to greater consolidation, which may see the global business moved into one network or separate arrangements made on a region-by-region basis.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events