Bulgari Hotel Shanghai will open on June 20, the brand’s sixth property worldwide and third in Asia. Located on the banks of Suhe Creek, the property combines a 48-floor tower, the carefully restored Chamber of Commerce Shanghai building dating from 1916, and lush garden surrounds.
“The Bulgari Hotel Shanghai is another milestone for the Bulgari Hotels and Resorts collection and, following the recent opening of our property in Beijing, confirms the importance of the Chinese...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events