Bryce Whitwam, who departed his post as CEO of Wunderman in April following the agency's merger with J Walter Thompson, will be the China CEO of MRM McCann.
He replaces Mike Zeng and will be responsible for driving growth for the agency, which has more than 200 people.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events