Gerry Boyle is to take charge of Publicis Media across EMEA in addition to his existing responsibilities in APAC as the world's second biggest media buyer seeks to simplify its business.
Boyle, who has run APAC since 2016, becomes chief executive of Publicis Media EMEA and APAC in his expanded role.
Nicole Pruesse, who has been chief operating officer of EMEA since 2016, takes a similar expanded role as chief operating officer...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events