Blippar has hired a new chief executive as the augmented-reality tech company looks to rebound after being in administration.
Faisal Galaria, a former Spotify and Kayak executive, will join Blippar as chief executive from GoCompare.com, where he is chief strategy and investments officer and helped lead its initial public offering on the London Stock Exchange.
Galaria is regarded as a turnaround specilalist, having previously worked as a senior partner at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events