Loved in some parts, loathed in others, Chinese tourists have transformed the APAC travel industry and look set to continue that path. China has been the world’s largest outbound tourism market in terms of number of trips since 2016, and in terms of value since 2012. The numbers speak for themselves.
According to China Outbound Tourism Research Institute COTRI, 180 million outbound trips from mainland China are forecast to be made this year, with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events