BBH Singapore has promoted David Webster to managing director.
Webster, who formerly occupied the managing partner and chief growth officer role, will have more say in the running of the business and will continue to lead clients, including Nike. He reports to John Hadfield, CEO of BBH Singapore, who said This is a natural progression for David. Over the past 10 years he has made a huge contribution to BBH Singapore, yet I believe his...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events