SINGAPORE - BBH won the Grand Prix, MullenLowe nabbed Agency of the Year, Ogilvy took Digital Agency of the Year and Kinetic Singapore won both Independent Agency and Design Agency honours at last night's Gong CCA 2016 Awards Show.
Unilever Singapore walked away as Advertiser of the Year, having taken the most gold awards. DDB Group Singapore won the 'Gong for Good' award for work on behalf of the SPCA. Production Company of the Year went to Freeflow Productions for the third year running.
Other awards included:
- Cheryl Chu and Shahrin Izhar clinched Gold from 21 teams in the NexGen, a mini creative competition for creatives under 30 years of age.
- Alex Tan of MullenLowe Singapore won Young Art Director of the Year Award
- Gian Jonathan of Kinetic Singapore won Young Designer of the Year
- Augustus Sung of Ogilvy & Mather won Young Copywriter of the Year.
- Lee Han-Ting of Smallshop Communications won Producer of the Year
- Jeremy Wong of Nemesis Pictures won Photographer of the Year
- Wayne Peng of Smallshop Communications won Director of the Year.