Thomas is currently CEO of Asia, the Middle East and Africa and will take up his new role in May. He will oversee 21 offices across the US, Canada and Latin America, and will remain chairman of IS BBDO Japan and chairman of Proximity Worldwide. Burge will step up from his current position as president of Southeast Asia and CEO of BBDO Singapore.
Thomas fills a vacancy left by Troy Ruhanen, who...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events