Publishers have long complained that the digital giants like Google and Facebook are taking too much credit for advertising-driven sales and therefore too big a slice of brand ad spend at the expense of other media channels.
Tired of merely complaining, BBC Global News is fighting back with its own empirical evidence, unveiling a massive new global study and ad optimisation tool in a bid to convince brands that advertising through quality content leads to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events